What we believe
1. The one true and living God who eternally exists in three persons in unity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. The Divine inspiration and authority of the Holy Scripture.
3. The original perfection of creation; the inherent corruptness of humanity through the Fall; the necessity of repentance and regeneration by grace and through faith in Christ alone, and the eternal separation from God of the finally unrepentant.
4. The virgin Birth, sinless life atoning death, triumphant Resurrection, ascension and continuing intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ, His Second Coming, and eternal Kingdom reign.
5. The justification and sanctification of believers through the finished work of Christ, their security as they remain in Him, and their future resurrection in an incorruptible body.
6. The Sacrament of Baptism by immersion, and of the Lord's Supper.
7. The baptism of the Holy Spirit for believers with supernatural signs, empowering the Church for its mission in the world.
8. The gifts of the Holy Spirit for the building up of the Church and ministry to the world.
9. Christ's leadership of the Church through the ascension ministries of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers, for the unity, maturity and growth of the Church.
10. The privilege and responsibility of wise stewardship of all that God has given, including the practice of tithing to the local church.
We believe that the church is the hope of the world. Our focus at Hope Central church is to see people engaged and feel a sense of belonging to the body of Christ. We are called to make disciples of Jesus Christ.
We believe in reaching the world around us with the truth of the gospel that Jesus saves, heals and delivers. Jesus is no longer dead in the grave but alive and real today. We believe that Jesus is the Christ, God incarnate. He came in human form to sacrifice Himself, once for all, that we might not perish but have eternal life.